INSPACE FORUM 2018
Key event in space business and UAV industry to be held in Moscow
On March 21, Moscow will host the third Business Forum on commercial space industry and UAV – INSPACE FORUM 2018 (ISF). Entrepreneurs, engineers and developers will gather within one platform to discuss prospects of the aerospace industry and establish cooperation between the private and public sectors. The event will be held by Smile-Expo.
The forum includes a B2B conference, pitch session and exhibition.
Conference within ISF 2018
The industry business conference will be divided into two sections: commercial space industry and UAV.
In the first hall, the speakers will cover economic and technological aspects of the space industry, including:
- cooperation of private and government agencies;
- legislative norms for the development of the private space industry;
- best practices for the entry of Russian companies into the international market;
- problem of space pollution and ways to solve it;
- prospects for the development of space tourism and colonisation of planets;
- innovations in the industry: high-sensitive optical systems, radar stations, satellite communication systems and the 5G Internet, digital image processing for HD quality.
In the Drone Forum hall, dedicated to UAV, experts will discuss the use of unmanned aviation systems in the production (selection and integration systems, improvement of the work process, security and audit), as well as on the adjacent markets:
- technological processing and energy (including renewable resources);
- civil engineering;
- topographic and cartographic industry;
- mining industry and agriculture;
- law enforcement and search agencies.
Pitch session for startups
Within ISF 2018 15 innovative startups in the field of commercial space industry will present their projects to investors, accelerators and venture funds. Participants will present their startups in the following areas:
- carrier rockets and interplanetary vehicles;
- satellites and satellite systems;
- development and production of space equipment;
- materials and coatings for it;
- Earth’s remote sensing systems, data
- transmission, navigation platforms;
Developers will briefly outline the nature of their startups and receive an expert evaluation from the economic and technical points of view. They will also be able to attract the attention of large investors, resulting in financing.
Exhibition within ISF 2018
The forum is designed not only for engineers and entrepreneurs but also for all those interested in the space industry. Within a specially equipped exhibition area, key players in the market will show the latest prototypes of rocket and space vehicles, drones, satellite communications systems and software.
Guests will be able to test the equipment, as well as receive detailed advice about the products, and the exhibitors could learn more about their clients, establish themselves on the market and find new business contacts.
More detailed information is available on the event website.