Latest News of China Amusement Park, Waterpark, Indoor Park
Today, AAA committee announced that China （Zhongshan）Int’l Games and Amusement Fair 2018 are coming in November 29th . The China amusement and attractions market is buzzing with excitement for the new opportunities that a fully regulated south China area market will bring. Below are the news of China amusement park,waterpark,indoor park happening in past few days.
- Haichang Ocean Park’s interim net profit increased by 41.2% year-on-year, and both ticket and non-ticket business income increased.
- Luzhou Economic Development Zone signed a Hello Kitty Cultural Theme Park Project.
- Weifang spent 400 million to comprehensively upgrade Fuhua Amusement Park.
- Huai’an Fangte Park is expected to start construction at the end of September with 5 billion total investment.
- The “Ice and Snow Star” project of Shanghai Indoor Ski Resort Began to be built this month.
- Kunming Dabai Whale and Fantasy World (Phase I) will be start to be build this month and will be opened in 2020.
- Sanya Haichang Dream Ocean Night City main cap.
These are only several part of China amusement park,waterpark and indoor park market.To get more and more overseas industry insiders to join south China area amusement and attractions market,AAA committee has called together a star studded panel of amusement park experts to discuss all things attractions at the WAGC.
China zhongshan int’l games and amusement fair which will be held at zhongshan in Guangdong, China from Nov.29-Dec.2 ,2018. Hundred of China manufacturer will exhibit their newest production in the fair，which attracted purchaser from the whole China and foreign company production manager to attend.
Beside China manufacturer exhibitor.Have a look at some of the foreign companies who will be attending so far:
-Delta strike（New Zealand）
The rush to register for the G&A Fair is on! Register now to secure your free ticket at this professional amusement fair. Contact at email@example.com or register on ：www.zsgaf.com for free ticket.
AND MANY MORE!
Only 5 exhibition stands left for the GAMES & AMSUEMENT FAIR 2018
With the upcoming amusement park and attractions area coming up in near future,everyone is rushing to get the best welcome amusement play and solutions to be ready for when they are open for business.G&A Fair is in the right place at the right time to ensure that equipment manufacturer and new operators can have a good cooperation before next year.
Contact G&A’s exhibition sales; Thomas Chan to find out how G&A Fair can raise your profile in the China amusement & attractions Market.
Linkedin:Asia Amusement and Attractions Expo