Drone Brands List
Drones are almost everywhere now, and if you need to get serious about your sport, you might want to check out the best drone companies.
There are various brands of drones each racing to evolve into the top in this fast-paced industry. That is why today we have done our level best to show the big names that deserve My Dear Drone’s attention.
Quick Heads-up Before Starting
We will update this list often as more reliable companies hit the market. As for a start, we are going to highlight the market leaders. So, make sure to come back to find what different manufacturers we have added every time we update.
Note: Numbering does not reflect ranking
1. DJI (Dà-Jiāng)
DJI is among the top consumer drone manufacturers which has an array of high-performing quadcopters under its name. This Chinese technology company founded in 2006 by Frank Wang. It headquartered in Shenzhen, Guangdong.
- They are well known for the Phantom series of drones.
- Accounting for 70% of the global consumer drone market […]
- Their products aimed at both hobbyists as well as professionals.
- DJI has been in the industry for longer than most other drone companies.
- Offices located in the U.S., Germany, the Netherlands, Japan, South Korea, Beijing, Shanghai, and Hong Kong.
Hubsan manufactures a few of the best consumer drones that you can buy. They based in Dong, China. This business does not build on size with regards to making unmanned aerial vehicles. It is because they have created a diverse array of the biggest ones to the mini-drones.
- Hubsan has more than 20 different types of quad copters.
- It turned popular with its X4 series.
- Reasonable prices and well known within the quadcopter hobbyist segment.
- It is an enterprise with over 50 engineers and 500 employees.
- Also, it is the producer of the former smallest drone in the world.
3. Parrot SA
Parrot is among the leading drone manufacturing companies in the market of UAVs. It got established by Henri Seydoux, Jean-Pierre Talvard, and Christine/M De Tourvel in 1994. It centered in Paris, France.
- They market an array of mini-aircraft systems for racing and fun.
- This is a new brand to drones community compared to others.
- They already received lots of praise for their excellent AR Drone series.
- Since its first multicopter, they have developed various other models.
- Their releases geared towards both beginner and pro UAV pilots alike.
Probably the best drone brands to try to turn up DJI’s high-quality series of quadrotor is Yuneec International. It is an aircraft manufacturer held by Tian Yu as well as based in Jiangsu, China. Founded in the year 1999, Yuneec is among the earliest drone makers in this list.
- Their Typhoon series has received plenty of kudos from quadcopter fans.
- In 2014, they introduced the first commercially successful out-of-the-box, ready-to-fly drone.
- They considered a genuine rival to DJI’s iconic Phantom series when it comes to market share.
- They have involved in some legal proceedings and public technology battles with Dà-Jiang Innovations.
- Also, Yuneec’s Breeze line suggests the company keen to explore the low-cost mass market too.
5. GoPro (Previously Known As Woodman Labs, Inc.)
Though officially not a complete drone company, GoPro is not surprisingly known for producing action sports cams. The business got founded in 2002 by Nick Woodman. They headquartered in San Mateo, California, U.S.
- One of many leading UAV accessories companies in America.
- They postponed, recollected, and re-released their first drone. […]
- Their items employed in the movie industry due to their camera quality.
- They gone public in 2014 and then sold around $427 million value of the stock.
- Their Karma line is by far the most sought-after product series they have introduced.